Monday, May 10, 2010

I don't no about anyone else,but there is nothing worse than a man with dirty finger nails.?

what do oyu think?....I don't no about anyone else,but there is nothing worse than a man with dirty finger nails.?
thats so true i agree with you 100% especially when he tries to touch your bits yuckI don't no about anyone else,but there is nothing worse than a man with dirty finger nails.?
nope
a dirty willy lol
Yeah, a man who is abusive, cruel, and a cheater is fine - but he better not have dirty fingernails!
yeah thats just as freeky as it is dirty...never trist a man with dirty fingernails(hees aexcused if hees working at the time)
with dirty finger nails... but if he has messy hair and dirty shoes I'll never come up closer to check his finger nails!
That is very true, it's not hard to keep clean is it?!
You are right, dirty nails, dirty everything.......... yuk
Ooooooooh i do agree.And bad teeth.
oh there is,a man with bitten,dirty finger nails,the thought is making me cringe already.
I think you are worried about the wrong thing. There are many things worse.
Yes there is, A man with dirty fingernails and no toilet paper!
I agree, I thought I was the only one that felt that way!.


I turned out a date once because the guy had dirty nails and B.O


it was totally gross!


Good question, I hope all the guys get to see your question.:)
I have to agree with you cause what if they scratch you with them hello can you say infection? good luck and god bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment