Sunday, December 27, 2009

Guys..do you like girls with long finger nails? Girls...do you like long finger nails?

I think fingernails get in the way..I want to cut these off but I have this wedding I have to be in..yuckyGuys..do you like girls with long finger nails? Girls...do you like long finger nails?
I like at least one long enough to pick my noseGuys..do you like girls with long finger nails? Girls...do you like long finger nails?
I can't stand long nails. Ugh with softball they get into my way so I keep them short plus I bite my nails.
I like them and have them
I think fake nails are cheesy...and i don't ever get those..waste of money in my opinion...I'm not much for nails either they don't define a person
I like them sorta long, but not so long that they get in the way of everyday things. And if they're too short, then I feel like a boy. You have to find a nice medium.
I don't really like long fingernails 'cause yeah they get in the way,chip easily and are harder to maintain...
I like natural nails and not too long because they just tend to break when they get too long.....actually just filed mine back last night.
I like long fingernails because they just look better to me than short fingernails. It's true that they do get in the way, and I grow them out just for the nice long look of them. Unfortunately, they only last about week and then they get in the way and break and once again, they're short fingernails. So, yes, they do get in the way, but they would be a great look for a wedding if you also put nail polish on. Since you don't like having long fingernails, just immediately cut (or file if you don't want to ruin the nail polish) them when you get back from the wedding. Hope this helps =).
no they are scary and ugly and potentially dangerous have the scars to prove it.
I like them.. not too long though, and french manicured. But I have to keep them short and bare for work.. sux.
No, I love them with long tongues.

No comments:

Post a Comment