Sunday, December 27, 2009

Help!!!! ( this has to do with finger nails)?

I have been biting my nails for 14 years (I know this is an bad habit) but I really want to stop. What can I do????Help!!!! ( this has to do with finger nails)?
-If you don't realize you're doing it, just try to keep your fingers busy by holding onto a stone or something like that.


-Try dipping your nails in lemon juice or nail polish remover. When you go to bite, there'll be a bad taste so you won't want to bit them.


-Wear mittens or gloves for a while. (This might not work as well.)


-Get your fingernails done really fancy and cute. You won't want to bite them because they look so awesometastic!





Hope this helps a little!Help!!!! ( this has to do with finger nails)?
I have the same problem, but bite the skin arounf it too. The way I found that best worked for me was using fake nails. You could also use a type of nailpolish that makes your nails taste bitter. You can find both at a drugstore for like 2 bucks. Good luck :)
i used to have the same habit. what i did was just not think about biting my nails. but if you think about biting your nails you should do something that will distract you from biting your nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment