Monday, May 10, 2010

All of my finger nails are white since childhood.What does it mean?

Well, I was wondering why my finger nails look white instead of pinkish white because I don't know anyone who has this type of finger nail,neither my sister and my brother had this kind of finger nails.I didn't put any chemicals or coloration to my finger nails and I've already had it since childhood.So what does it mean? is it a sickness or what?All of my finger nails are white since childhood.What does it mean?
No, it's not a lack of calcium. White fingernails can indicate that you have anemia, liver or kidney problems. Have you ever been checked for these? Being anemic doesn't always mean you look sickly or anything either. A perfectly healthy looking person can be anemic and never know it until they need blood tests done for some other reason. You really need to get a full ';work-up'; by a doc to make sure there's no underlying problem going on.All of my finger nails are white since childhood.What does it mean?
Do you bite your nails? I heard that biting your nails can make your nails turn white over time. I don't know if that's true, but you should look it up. Ask your parents if anyone else in the family has the same problem. Who knows, it could just be a hereditary condition. If it really bothers you that much, go see a dermatologist.
lack of calcium, n dont deny it
you might have a lack of calcium ( Ca)

No comments:

Post a Comment