Friday, May 14, 2010

Help! I bite off the skin around my finger nails!?

I know its gross and horrible, and I want to stop but I can't - I bite off the skin around my fingernails. What I do is clasp the skin in my teeth and just rip. I notice myself doing it when I'm nervous or when something stresses me out. I've just done it because something stressed me out and now I'm really regretting it because I have hurt my finger (made it sore). I'm a 16 year old girl and I want nice fingers, not horrible ones.





1) Have I got OCD?


2) What can I do to make myself stop doing it?Help! I bite off the skin around my finger nails!?
I don't know what it's called, but I know you can get some off this bitter tasting stuff which you put on your nails to stop biting them. Maybe you could put this stuff on your skin.Help! I bite off the skin around my finger nails!?
Hello i do the same thing, i always bite the sides of my fingers %26amp; sometimes i dont even realise im doing it %26amp; i think it looks horrible cos it is good to hav attractive fingers %26amp; nails so lately i have tried to stop biting them %26amp; it will re-heal itself %26amp; they are getting better, you can use nails expert nutri boost from avon or you local boots %26amp; it helps your nails get strong %26amp; also will stop you bitin the side on you fingers cos the nail polish will taste bad. I have also started taking perfectil triple active tablets from boots that help with skin, hair %26amp; nails.





But u could have ocd and a worse case then mine but i hope this helps if not you should go the docters %26amp; see if it ocd %26amp; they can help you with the stress aswell.
my friend had the same problem





you may think its gross but oh well:





okay dip your fingers in something gross, like vinegar or something that you absolutely hate the flavor of





when you go to bit your skin/nails, you will stop from the horrible flavor





GOODLUCK
1. probably, but im not sure


2. get a stress ball or put some nasty sauce on ur finger

No comments:

Post a Comment