Monday, May 10, 2010

How to grow finger nails?

I don't like my nails very much, and wish they looked nicer


I'm not quite sure how to explain what i want to know, but I will try my best haha


My nails stop being attached to the skin a long way before the end of my finger, eg: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2356/2486220872_2d55754f52_o.jpg


But, I would like them to be more like this: http://www.prevention.com/pvnstatic-assets/images/298x232_article_size/beauty/298x232_LB_nails_nailingit_ST.jpg





See how the nail is joined up a bit closer to the tip of the finger?


I was wondering if there is actually anything i can do to change that


Someone told me it can be with the way you cut your nails but I wasn't sure if it was true or not


Hope you understand what I mean, any help will be great thanksHow to grow finger nails?
i'm not totally sure how to answer your question exactly..


but as for just growing nails in general.. try taking prenatal vitamins.. the ones pregnant women take.. they help your nails to grow quickly and nicely..


it worked for me.. and you can get a bottle for under five dollars at walmart..


you could also try those various nail growing polishes and junk.. but i think the vitamins would help more..


i hope this helps ya out..How to grow finger nails?
Let them grow, don't clip then so short and don't bite them. Eat jello, it makes them stronger. Also taking pre-natal vitamins can make your nails stronger. There are nail polishes that claim to make them grow faster, but I've never found them to work. So just leave them alone and let them grow as long as you want. But be sure once they start chipping or something to file them or trim them just a tiny bit, kind of like what you do with hair once you start getting split ends.
the nails in the first picture look very thick so i would assume they resembled the thickness of your own nails so i won't recommend taking a vitamin e supplement. however, applying a clear coat can protect your nails from the environment and sort of baby them so they have a better chance to grow, also filing the skin around the nail down helps.
the only thing u need to do is - ';TAKE CARE OF IT ';

No comments:

Post a Comment