Monday, May 10, 2010

How to look after finger nails which I used to bite but don't really grow back?!?

I used to bite my finger nails all the time but now I have promised my self that I won't. I got a manacure for a friedns b'day party and they ladies couldnt really cut them down at all but now eventhough I want to grow them, they don't seem to be coming back. When they do grow back though, and get long, the top of the nail tends to bend back and detatch itself from the rest of the nail.





Does anyone have any tips for keeping my nails nice-looking and reletively long, strong and healthy? Any links would be great too.How to look after finger nails which I used to bite but don't really grow back?!?
theres nail lengthener that goes on like normal nail polish in a clear coat that is healthy for them that you can find at beauty stores but if you dont have time or money to buy that then just off everything on your nails currently and moisturize the tips to the root of the nail with a lotion and dont bite!!!!


also if you still bite either though their trying to grow back put on some really bad smelling/tasting stuff on your nails so you wont want to bite them or even bring them close to your mouth :)How to look after finger nails which I used to bite but don't really grow back?!?
It is an idea to go to a Nail Technician (not the cheap nail bars) and have either Acrylics or Gel Nails put on, it seems as though you may have damaged your nail beds, and this will continue to happen until they repair themselves, so I would suggest the Acrylics, and continue to get them filled every 2/3 weeks, they also condition your nails with special oils at the end of the treatment, and will give you advice.


Good Luck :-)
if you go to your local beauty supply store there should be plenty of cremes and nail polishes designed to strengthen your nails. in my experience, they've all worked pretty well that I've tried. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment