Friday, May 14, 2010

How do you stop biting your finger nails?

I have a horrible problem biting my finger nails! it is very awkward when people just stare at me.So i decide to stop.Its alot harder than I thought and it makes me want to bite on them even more! I dont know what to do! do you have any suggestions?????How do you stop biting your finger nails?
get acrylic nails? you won't be able to bite them heh. If you don't want to pay for that then constantly paint your nails, nail polish doesn't taste good. You could try dipping your fingers in something that smells strong like garlic for example but you probably don't want to smell like garlic either. I suggest painting them though.How do you stop biting your finger nails?
I ask myself the same question!
ugh, i bite my nails too.


i tried to stop with the nasty tasting clear nail polish, the only problem with that is you get used to the taste after awhile and don't even notice. anyways, i'm now just trying to stop by noticing when i'm doing it and stopping my self, sometimes i just bite one nail only, but i paint them a lot and that helps because i don't want to ruin them. um, i also chew gum a lot and that keeps me busy lol. i hope that helps.
my cousin used fake and she said it helped


answer mine pls


http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Avx04890hzyX8UBCD1DyBxggBgx.;_ylv=3?qid=20090305143855AAGBCXE
i have the same problem for years lets say bout 10 years or more. i tried everything but never work. go to a store and buy nailpolish that has a bad scent and bad taste and that could help you not bite your nails. its been 2 weks or maybe more since i finally stopped biting my nails. to tell you the truth i thought about it and i always wanted to have prettty nails but it was hard. just think about it. its all in your head...
I have the SAME exact problem and I tried pretty much everything and I'm currently biting my nails as we speak. I personally don't recommend the hot sauce because I'm used to eating spicy things and normal nailpolish DOES NOT work! Also, never try the ';rubber band on your wrist'; thing, its eventually gonna leave you marks on your wrist which in my opinion are worse that ragged nails. Try not to stress, even though it can be impossible at times. And if that doesn't work, I suggest you use a nail strengthening polish daily. They come in clear (sally hansen) and do wonders for strengthening your nails. When your nails are stronger it is harder to bite them off. You actually can get to a point where the only way to bite the nail off is if you focus on biting... which since you want to stop biting, you will realize that you are doing it and stop.





Hope I helped :D
one of the hardddest things to stop. i just started using this sally hanson nail polish and it tasted soo bad that i couldnt stand biting them anymore. i had to watch out what i did though because sometimes id pick it off without knowing and start biting, so i kept it with me like at all times.
Don't use toilet paper.
wear nailpolish.That is what i do because i get scared if i bite them with the nail polish on that i will get sick from the chemicals. Anyway who would want to bite pretty nails?
You can find this special nail polish at most supermarkets or drug stores that has a really nasty taste when you put your fingers to your mouth. I recommend that or if you dont want to spend money try hot sauce.
You can buy this stuff at the drug store that looks kind of like clear nail polish but it has a SUPER bitter taste to it and its clear and you just put it on your fingers and it tastes so gross you wont want to bite them. Its called no bite I think.


answer mine please?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I used to bite mine when I was younger, and now it bugs me so bad when people do it. To stop biting mine, I got this stuff that goes on your fingernails and makes them taste nasty so you will stop. It didn't work for my sister, but it did me. Just try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment