Friday, May 14, 2010

POLL: What should I paint my finger nails?

I can do a design on them such as stripes, zebra stripes, %26amp; cheetah print. Paint every other nail a different color (like one pink and one green and so on). But I have some colors that I have picked out and I need help deciding on them. And I need some answers tonight please because I'm going to paint them tongiht, THANK YOU in advance. :)


So I have:


China Glaze-Strawberry Fields (A bright pink with gold shimmer)


China Glaze-Ruby Pumps (A Christmas red with glitter/shimmer)


China Glaze-Unplugged (rich chocolate brown with gold shimmer)


China Glaze-Emerald Sparkle (Green with glitter)


China Glaze-For Audrey (A Tiffany%26amp;Co Blue, a very light blue)POLL: What should I paint my finger nails?
Paint them all Strawberry Fields. Maybe do a cheetah print.POLL: What should I paint my finger nails?
too many different colors / patterns looks messy and clashy. pick one color..paint your nails that color..and do a design on one of your nails on each hand..for example paint them all pink and then do a zebra design on both of your ring fingers..it looks MUCH classier!
here r some options:


-Strawberry Fields and Emerald Sparkle ZEBRA


-For Audrey and Emerald Sparkle STRIPES


-Strawberry Fields and For Audrey ZEBRA%26amp;CHEETAH


-Ruby Pumps and Emerald Sparkle STRIPES (Christmas)


-Ruby Pumps and For Audrey ZEBRA%26amp;CHEETAH





hope these help!!!!!!!!!!
omg i know the other colors well and they're all pretty gorgeous but i just googled strawberry fields and omg, it's so gorgeous!! i say go for tht one. u made me really want it! it looks stunning on its own without a design =)
I think that the base should be Ruby Pums and maybe Emerald Sparkle dots or stripes.





Just to get into the spirit of Christmas holidays that are soon =D lol
Strawberry fields with cheetah print.
I am between the tiffanys one and the bright pink with gold shimmer
do bright pink and electric blue zebra
1st one

No comments:

Post a Comment