Friday, May 14, 2010

Help! I'm having problem with my finger nails, they are always growing unevenly, how to improve??

I don't know why, but my fingerm nails are always growing unevenly, sometimes the skin of the surface also peel off.. Is there any way to improve? Is it because i lack of some nutient?Help! I'm having problem with my finger nails, they are always growing unevenly, how to improve??
Sounds like your nails are weak. Drink more milk, eat more cheese, anything with alot of calcium. This is the most important part. If your body doesn't absorb calcium well, eat foods that will help absorb calcium. (That one must ask YAHOO! Answers, I oso dunno.)





Try not to use or immerse your nails in water for too long. This dries out the nails. Use gloves when washing dishes.





Don't bother with any nail creams. Keep filing them as they grow longer, like every other day or so.Help! I'm having problem with my finger nails, they are always growing unevenly, how to improve??
you can get a manicure
get them done!!!!
There are some supplements you can take for stronger nails and hair. You can find them at the pharmacy, watson's or guardian.





The other thing I found that really helps is using a good hand or cuticle cream. Sally Hansen has a good line of creams and oils for hands and nails.





Finally, it also helps to file the edges of your nails and buff them once in a while. You can get a filing/buffing block from Manicare, Sally Hansen or The Body Shop. It's relatively cheap - $5 or so. You can use it to file off the hard bits of your nail and buff it to a nice healthy shine.
VITAMINS


1 A DAY FOR WOMEN


JELLO OR A GELATIN HAS SOME HELPERS
cut them evenly like when they grow like alot cut them straight just enough to make them straight and they will grow straight just dont bite them
You can grow them all out until they are long, then get a manicure. I have the same problem with my nails. Once a month I'll go have them manicured the remove the peeling cuticles around the edges as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment