Friday, May 14, 2010

Do vietnamese like usually have long finger nails?

was in a place for nails and was offered very happily by the women there to let them do a manicure on me, so I accepted (something new) and wondered if it was a joke for them (kind of like, put you in something slightly umcomfortable and watch and laugh) or do they genuinely like men with better looking nails?Do vietnamese like usually have long finger nails?
Long fingernails on men is kind of a status symbol in this culture (and many other Asian cultures)


It implies that the man is well off financially and does not do physical or strenuous work with his hands. My father-in-law had a thumbnail that was an inch and a half long. It was his ';pride and Joy';.


Vietnamese people take great pride in their appearance. My wife constantly hounds me because I dress for comfort not style. I do very physical work on our farm here and enjoy getting dirty. She is generally appalled at my appearance and makes me shower at least 4 times a day. LOL She also does my nails (fingers and toes) at least once a week.Do vietnamese like usually have long finger nails?
Yes, beautiful long ones :)
yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment