Friday, May 14, 2010

Which one do you prefer, keep your finger nails short or long?

Are you a male or female?Which one do you prefer, keep your finger nails short or long?
Short. I'm female.





Long nails attract dirt, like spider eggs and everything.Which one do you prefer, keep your finger nails short or long?
mine are short for practical reasons...


that and i bite them.
Long... and I am a female. :)
Short, female. My job requires that I type quickly and accurately.
Female - My nails seem to be naturally short.
I am a female and I like my nails a little long I think the length I like is called sporty length.
female - short. i hate long nails. i like mine short and painted black or green.
i dont prefer it i bite em bad habit female
I KEEP MINE ATHLETIC STYLE, SO I DON'T HIT THE WRONG KEYS ON THE KEYBOARD.
long
SHORT! Long nails feel dirty to me. (I'm female)
As a female I keep my nails a medium length. I've tried them long and they get in the way at work.
Female and I like my nails short and manicured
female/short
Female


Long - not like half an inch or anything but just not short. long enough. Probably would me about middle though.


Visit my 360 page


http://360.yahoo.com/my_profile-KLTj6MA4鈥?/a>
female/short.....
Female----and VERY short. I hate long nails...but I also pick them!!
Male





Short Nails
I don't really have a choice mine break off all the time if they get even remotely long...
Female - short. Mine are too thin and bendy to grow long!
short. i'm female.
female


i prefer short nails
Male, Short.
  • makeup uk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment