Monday, May 10, 2010

Her palms bleed sometimes her finger nails go so far in ?

Alright one of my best friends, she gets these HORRIBLE nightmares, sometimes she doesn't remember what they where she Just knows they scared her shitless, other times she remembers %26amp; its from past child hood experiences. She kicks %26amp; flails around %26amp; makes weird noises, half the time she ends up hurting herself like smacking her arms off of bed side tables or so on %26amp; gets bruises, it doesn't usually stop her sleeping, nor does she dread sleeping to much, she goes to bed willingly , also sometimes during these she shoves her finger nails so far into her palm that it either leaves marks , bruises, scratches, or makes them bleed. How does she manage that ? I myself tried (like the jackas s I am) to see how she could possibly do that, I pushed as hard as I possibly could %26amp; left deep marks but they faded rather quickly. How does she manage this ? Also , I have never had a real nightmare in my life so can someone fill me in about them , how in the world she started getting them, it hasn't gone on forever but it started abruptly %26amp; wont stop, what causes you to have nightmares this bad? How can I help her ? Thank you!


P.s.: waking her up does nothing, if you wake her up first off shes pissed at you, but then when she goes to sleep once again, they come back.Her palms bleed sometimes her finger nails go so far in ?
Give her a manicure and trim down and smooth out her nails. Maybe an over the counter sleep aid or Benedryl will help her sleep more peacefully?

No comments:

Post a Comment