Friday, May 14, 2010

Can blood hiv live underneath your finger nails?

i was standing in a store line, dropped my credit car and it fell ontop of some guy standing behind me toes then bounced to the floor. i picked it up using my nails and notice the guys toes were bleeding ( he was wearing sandals,) i asked wat happen he said he stubbed his toe.





Anyways 10 mins latter when i got home i applied cream to my anal (cuz it was bleeding) due to irration,





Im wondering hiv blood can live under ur fingernail (since its not open to the air) and i am wondering if under ur fingernail is a vaible transmission routeCan blood hiv live underneath your finger nails?
im fairly sure it would have died by then aswell. but, my question is why didnt you wash your hands before applying a cream to your anus? especially after that..Can blood hiv live underneath your finger nails?
Hi Dupree





Email me and we can discuss this to put your mind at rest.


Also about your anus irritation.


I look forward to hearing from you.


Regards


Andy
No, the HIV virus would have died by then. It is a very fragile virus that can't live outside the host

No comments:

Post a Comment