Monday, May 10, 2010

One of my finger nails is very weak and feels like breaking off but its not doing so..?

It is growing deeper inwards the base of my nail. Please help.. I think it is due to some cheap nail polish.. I have stopped using it since then.. for 2 years atleast..One of my finger nails is very weak and feels like breaking off but its not doing so..?
This one is a home remedy with no known adverse side-effects so you could surely try it out.





Press half a lemon's juice in a small bowl of warm water and soak your fingers in it. This will strengthen the nails.





You could also apply lemon juice directly on your nails or the affected nail which will also help.





Hope your nail recovers soon ! Good luck.One of my finger nails is very weak and feels like breaking off but its not doing so..?
go to doctor.
Consult a good doctor and take some tonics for your weak finger nails. Yours VRVRAO
Please put some coconut oil regularly and your nail will become much better than ever before. Keep putting oil 3 times a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment