Monday, May 10, 2010

Why do my finger nails curve?

Not all of them do it, but I have a couple of finger nails that curve when they grow out. Like, as they grow, instead of growing out like my other nails, they curve around the tip of my finger. I cant even let them grow more than about 1/16th of an inch because thats when it gets very noticable that they are curving around the tip of my finger, and if they get much longer than that, like at about 1/8th inch, they are well curved over the tip of my finger, and any longer than that gets in my way.





My nails are more or less strong and healthy, and its only like 2 nails that do it really bad, and then 1 that does it a lil less, and the rest are normal. Its almost like they are growing uneven, because on one nail, half of it is curving over, and then a lil slice on the edge grows normal so it looks really weird.





Any ideas?Why do my finger nails curve?
Most of the time, what goes on with our nails, hair and skin tell us what's going on with the inside of our bodies. Nails will curve and be brittle when there are mineral deficiencies, especially B12.





Curving nails can also signify heart, liver or respiratory problems, but I suspect it's more like mineral deficiency--that's the most common cause.Why do my finger nails curve?
could be a vitamin deficiency. Mention it to your doc next time you go.
  • makeup uk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment