Friday, May 14, 2010

What are the white lines on my finger nails?

I have white/lighter lines running paralell to the tip of my nails just above the white bit everyone has at the tip, they wont grow out. I dont know what they are. I recently had blood tests for all my vital functionjs and they were ok, apart from a border line underactive thyroid. I am also been treated for anxiety am currently on beta blockers. I have had many ECG's and seen a cardiologist who said my heart looks and sounds fine. Any one got any ideas?





ThanxWhat are the white lines on my finger nails?
try a web search on mees lines, mercks lines and beaus lines, these are all white line nail phenomenon.What are the white lines on my finger nails?
as you age they get grooves in there to...ewww
weekness in general could be anemic
You finger nails are like your hair. stuff, by stuff i mean chemicals, into your body they can come out in you hair and your finger nails. unless your fingers start to hurt, you might as well accept you have unique finger nails
white dots on your finger nails usually indicate a calcium deficiency. But ridges usually mean that you damaged the nail at some stage and it's a form of scaring.
i've heard it is calcium deficency, but i reckon its just where you've knocked your fingers
hmm...white lines? i gues its a form of fungal infection...
zinc defficiency
lack of calcium
lack of calcium

No comments:

Post a Comment