Friday, May 14, 2010

How can I stop cutting my finger nails? Read detail.?

Whenever I go into the bathroom I clip my fingernails and I always end up cutting them so short they bleed or i can hardly use my hands.





I went away for a week to Germany and I forgot to pack nail clippers so my nails grew a bit but I just ended up picking them. And now they are really sore again.





What can I do to stop? I don't bite them so that Stop 'N' Grow thing.





Thanks xxHow can I stop cutting my finger nails? Read detail.?
I completely understand.


Whenever I'm holding scissors I just HAVE to cut something. Usually my fingernails or whatever papers or plastic is lying around.


Make sure you don't have scissors or clippers in your bathroom and whenever you're tempted put on gloves, or do something to distract yourself.How can I stop cutting my finger nails? Read detail.?
Put an elastic band around your wrist and when you feel like you want to cut your nails, ping your wrist with the band.


And if you do have to clip them, why not just clip them to a reasonable length? - Not cut them off so they bleed.





:]
Give yourself an insentive
When you notice you do it, stop?


Dare I say DUH?


gosh some people are sooo retarded.
Just dont cut them

No comments:

Post a Comment