Monday, May 10, 2010

Used to bite my finger nails.........?

Its been almost 4 months now and I think its so awesome that I now have nails. It took me almost 30 years to break my habit but I did it. My only problem now is every nail is kicking butt. They are strong and long. But for some reason my index finger nails and my thumb nails just will not grow. Is it possible that I damaged them so much that now they wont grow?


Also you know that little white half of a moon shape thing thats above your cuticle but in your nail, I only have see that on my thumbs??? What are those things and am I supposed to see it on each nail???Used to bite my finger nails.........?
is it possible for smoking to do damageUsed to bite my finger nails.........?
the white half moon thing might be coz u dont take in enuff milk or dairy products. get a manicure, treat ur hands royal! go girl!


they will grow but take time. as u get older everything in ur body slows down coz of metabolism rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment