Monday, May 10, 2010

How to stop munching finger nails?

Don't be nervous ever. throw ur worries away from ur mind. or I would suggest u to buy a nail cutter.How to stop munching finger nails?
when you find out let me know.How to stop munching finger nails?
put some hot sauce on them.


~Kaitlin~
ok well i have the same problem...but im actually quitting...if you go to like wal*mart they have this stuff called stop the bite...its clear nail polish, but it tastes really bad so when u put it on u wont chew ur nails...good luck!
Sometimes I bite my nails too. If you catch yourself doing it, chew some gum or something to keep your hands out of your mouth.
sometimes it just takes time, sometimes you need a reward, and sometimes its a nervous habit that goes away once you're out of a certain environment. For my friend and I, it was a nervous habit, and now that we're getting away from our parents (she finally got away from her b***h of a mother), we're finally relaxing and don't have the need for biting our nails anymore.
wear gloves!
Tell yourself that bacteria can exist under your fingernails and if you bite them,it can make you sick. If that doesn't work,scratch your a** first. That should prevent you from biting your nails.
if you dont like qarlic then rub some on them or put some stuff called stop the bite and you find it at any drug store good luck
You don't need the special stop bitting polish. All you need is nail polish remover, it tastes just as bad. Also, I used to bite my nails but I started clipping them on a regular basis so now I can't bite them because they're always trimed.
i used to bite my nails ALL of the time...i started drinking alot of milk and then they got stronger. i couldnt bite my nails anymore cuz it hurt my teeth.
  • makeup uk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment