Friday, May 14, 2010

Is it weird to leave my index finger nails long?

You don't necessary have to read all this, you ma just answer.





Ok, my mom has naturally really long, like 2 centimeters long I got bored one day, and I decided to grow up my index finger nails. They got to be like a centimeter and a half. Lots of people have seen them, and no one reacted to them in a negative way. I keep them nice and filed up. The last day of school, there was a waterballoonn fight, and there was a 10% change of theballoonn popping in my own hand thanks to the nails, I asked my friend if I should at east cut the nail in my throwing hand, and he said, 'Naww, just be extra careful';. Heck, another friend of mine admires these nails. And some bully came up to me one day and he said ';Woah, look at the size of those nails';. I mean I get nonegative feedback.





So, I always file them up, but do you think its weird that I let grow my index finder nails long? (Both index fingers)








Ps: No immaturee comments please.Is it weird to leave my index finger nails long?
In my opinion, it is odd that you leave just index nails to grow. But if you like then it shouldn't matter what others think!


Maybe you could try growing your middle fingers next and then grow your ring fingers and then grow them all out! But like I say its up to you!Is it weird to leave my index finger nails long?
Well, I think I would assume a man with long nails was gay, but I am 40 so I guess I am old. The young Italian men started with a crazy a while back leaving their little finger nails long, and all the old Italian folk joked that this was so they could still pick their noses, lol......but they are your hands, and it's up to you.
No, not really. I like people who take good care of their nails. My guy friend is the same; all of his other nails are cut short, but he keeps his index and pinkie nails pretty long.
Its quite weirdo thingy..


but if you like it then whose gonna stop ya..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment