Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Babies finger nails.........?

my babies finger nails have ridges on them, she is 3 months old, i filed them first, then use clippers a couple of time, but they were sharp, so filed the the next time, i only file one way, what do you think this is???Babies finger nails.........?
I don't think it's anything to worry about, but if you're really concerned, ask the pediatrician the next time you take her in for a check-up.


Babies finger nails.........?
My son has sharp sharp nails. I have to cut them almost every other day. I have used a file/buffer and smoother on his nails(7 in 1 nail file, found at walmart cheap)


This did a wonderful job, but he didn't enjoy me doing it so much. I have to do it while he is sleeping now. But it works very well, I recommend it. :)
normally these is caused by some kind of vitamin deficiancy. since she is very young,i think u should consult the doctor.
it's normal

No comments:

Post a Comment