Thursday, January 21, 2010

Do your finger nails get in the way?

poll:Do your finger nails get in the way?
They used to but I bite them now :)Do your finger nails get in the way?
Nope i trim them regularly, don't want to be catching on something delicate!
No first of all I always have them short since I practise on the piano everyday..and after all I bite them 25 years now!
Yes. For years I wore them long and varnished - now I have to cut them very short!
I don`t know what you mean...
sometimes
be more specific. they get in the way of some things. Other times they're helpful
Yes they do*
No mine are non existent Lol





Have a cool day! :))
only when they grow too long and I'm trying to massage someone!!
When typing yes.
not really
No, i bite mine
get in the way of what. be more specific.
nope. i never have my nails long.
no, I don't allow them to get in the way

No comments:

Post a Comment