Thursday, January 21, 2010

Is having a long finger nails appealing to men? If YES, Why? If NO, Why?

My boyfriend abroad used to ask me whether my finger nails are long. He even ask me to show it to him when we speak online. Just wondering why???Is having a long finger nails appealing to men? If YES, Why? If NO, Why?
well, it always depends on each men.some prefer long while others short. Long finger nails seems sexy and compassionate lovers for some.short nails for some are cute and caring,Is having a long finger nails appealing to men? If YES, Why? If NO, Why?
chamomile,





I can just give you THIS man's opinion.





I've never cared for long fingernails. I think it's because I had a girlfriend in the past that wasn't very careful, if ya know what I mean. I also think it's not very clean.
its a kind of special fantasy with vary degrees ,in fact i have it ,cant heal off ,think its a nature trick to achieve some fair between females :some given good boobs ,some beatiful face some hips ,etc ,,and every have its fans in males ,dont ask why .
sexy.


more important to some men than others.
He is checking out your hygiene. If someone has dirty untrimmed and unpolished nails it shows you how clean the rest of them actually are...guy with dirty nails? Pasa Roble. Long nails do not look clean and are way out of style, look fake and cheap.
I think some men like long finger nails, but I gotta say they do nothng for me, especially when they are all painted up wierd!


I'm quite a practical guy though so I just can't see the use in those long fingernails with the flat ends, except maybe to tighten screws!
I think so, but some guys are afraid of them.
yes because they like their back tickled.. but some are scared of the claw syndrome..*ouch*

No comments:

Post a Comment