Thursday, January 21, 2010

Do you bite your finger nails?

I only bite them when I am watching football, I have long nails in the summer and short in the winter!Do you bite your finger nails?
no i used to though but once i saw how beatiful my nails looked long i stopped.Do you bite your finger nails?
No lol, I spend far too much money on them to bite!!!





I get my acrylic tips %26amp; french manicure done once a fortnight, so no, no biting!!!
yeah!


i want to stop..but i really can't!


= [
I do, and I should stop
no i dont bite my finger nails. Cause they dont look nice when they are bitten off.





I prefer to use nail clippers as they look a lot neater.
no
yep!
Yep have stopped a few times but at the moment they look awful.
not anymore
I used to but no longer.
use to i cut them now
i've never done it
Nope, I haven't done that for a while.
NO! That is even more disgusting that picking your nose!
nope I just cut them when they are long
Yes and I hate it.





Bad habit, never managed to stop.





I only dont at work as I have to wear gloves.
I used to be a chronic nail biter. So bad that my nail beds were damaged. Now I wear acrylic nails and don't bite them so my real nails have a chance to grow.
I don't have finger nails. They were removed by vietnamese soldiers during the war of 1812.
Dirty and disgusting habbit. Yes i do. Alot...
OMG non stop. It sucks. I mean i know when to stop biting them before it starts to hurt. But when ever i can bite enough off i do
yes i did until one day my family and i were having lunch and my step dad goes don't eat your nails eat your sandwich.
No, I don't...
yes how do you stop it?
no I used to but my son is BAD at it
Yes! All the time! I can't stop!
ll the time =(


I really want to stop
use to but few years ago freind of ours said dont bite nails your end up like me he had finger missing even though i new it was not reason why i stop straight away
Nope
I don't bite, but I do pick at them.

No comments:

Post a Comment