Saturday, January 23, 2010

Why do women think sticking on claws with blood colored finger nail polish will attract men?

LOL


IDK I like all colors on nails but fake nails are horrible


the one time I had them I couldn't do anything, everything was awkward b/c of the nails


anyone with those ';claws'; are just committing themselves to being a useless personWhy do women think sticking on claws with blood colored finger nail polish will attract men?
Red is the sexual awareness color, lipstick was created for the purpose of reminding men of the red tint that usually lines the inner to outer vaginal lips...sound crazy, look it up...Why do women think sticking on claws with blood colored finger nail polish will attract men?
lol who said they wanted to attract men? Not everything that women do is geared towards attracting men.
its not to attract the men


but to show off to the women
i am not certain that women paint their nails to attract men... i think that some guys just happen to have weird fetishes about red nail polish.
i like the two inch claws women attach to their nails, making it impossible for them to pick up anything flat.





ha...idiots
Same reason why guys think being dumb is attractive to women.
To scare them into submission with long blood red claws.
I don't know. I can't stop biting my finger nails long enough to put on fake nails.
oh my gosh, my mom has long fingernails and paints them red. I wonder if this is why she does it. lolz!
LMAO!!!!
depends on the guy really. more than one way to skin a fish.
donno i like pale pink or pale blue
i have no idea, i find it scary

No comments:

Post a Comment