Saturday, January 23, 2010

I accidentally chopped a small tip of my finger nail and skin, what can I use/do to stop the throbbing pain?

And please don't tell me to pour alcohol because I know it'll hurt more.


And should I wrap it after wards with band aid or gauze?I accidentally chopped a small tip of my finger nail and skin, what can I use/do to stop the throbbing pain?
If you have a saline solution wash it with saline then if you have iodine, dab a little (but it's okay if you don't have).


Don't cut any loose skin or finger nails.


Wrap a band aid a little bit tight to stop the bleeding if it still bleeding. It'll continue to throb because fingers have most of the smallest veins on them.


Change the band aid after 5 hrs. Before going to bed, when putting on new band aid, loosen it a little so it'll breath then wrap a gauze over the band aid.


If it's a minor cut, your wound will heal in 4-%26gt;6 days but if you chopped of maybe half or even 1/4, it's best to see a doctor.I accidentally chopped a small tip of my finger nail and skin, what can I use/do to stop the throbbing pain?
Ice it. Disinfect it with Peroxide. Take a tylenol or two. However the instruction state on your age range.





Gauze it.
yes wrap it after wards
  • makeup uk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment