Saturday, January 23, 2010

What is the worst color for finger nail polish?

just curious of what everyone thinks... Please indicate why you think so aswellWhat is the worst color for finger nail polish?
anything that would make your nails look like they have some sort of infection. mostly greens and yellows.What is the worst color for finger nail polish?
green
anything in flourescent colors....ack!
black and yellow~~~~~~~the bumblebee colors. red is pretty but if you wear it to much it turns ur nails yellow
i think blue, its just doesn't look right at all
Any color in the wrong brand can look tragic just as any color can look fantastic in the right brand - stick to high end nail color polishes
I personally don't like black. Many think it looks edgy, I think it looks kind of Halloween-ish. I also don't like green for a nail polish...it reminds me of fungus, not exactly something I want to think of when looking at a lady's nails LOL.
Green. I simply don't like the colour green on nails.
Hiya -





I think that the darker colors can look great but some stain the nails and there is nothing worse then polish stained nails. Try a French or natural on nails and always darker colors on your toes! I also like to avoid yucky greens and browns!
yellow or violet
Any shade of green (unless very very dark) it will look like you have gangrene and that's not something you want to look like!
orange....its the nastiest color
**** GREEN EW.
I really hate brown, because it looks like they just picked their butt and have poo left on their nails.
I love all of them. Of course, if you were more specific, like ';What is the worst color for (specific event, etc), I'd say neon colors for formal events, etc..





I guess my least fav. would be..............the light sky blue ones.





TO PERSON ON TOP: Hey! :) My friends and I painted our nails citrus colors (lime green, yellow and orange) once!
yellow or orange
Lime green or yellow. A very weirdo color on nails, makes one look like an alien.
All white! French tips are okay, but all white just looks so weird! It makes you look like supernatural!
really bright colors, like neon colors or white (it looks like you put on white out). I hate it when colors just stick out.
I don`t like orange or yellow. It makes the skin look sick.
neon colours ; lime green, yellow, bright hot pink (the seedy kind) , ORANGE IS WORST!!!!! f***in uglay
Black, I think. I love the color black, for clothes, cars etc., but I don't think for polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment