Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Can i paint your finger nails?

what color????Can i paint your finger nails?
Red please! Thanky!Can i paint your finger nails?
that color called no
I believe the correct question would be, ';MAY I paint your fingernails?';





And no, you may not!
Yes, you can only if the color is red or orange.
totally do it do it do it do it


im waiting


ohhh i want RAINBOW %26lt;3
sure!


how about hot pink??
ok (I know where my daughter's finger nail polish remover is, it would stay on long after you leave)
ultra violet and flesh tone, please!
yea why not!! u choose a color
yes pink
Sorry, mine are already painted. Black. Woot, woot. Getting in the Halloween spirit.





That reminds me...*goes into deep thought*...I have to repaint my nails tonight. Thanks for the reminder! =)
This is different, I usually have to paint girls toenails, it kinda sucks too.





So I guess you can paint mine black, that's a manly color.
After Halloween, I have little jack o'lanterns on them at the moment.
No Thanks!
Sure. Any color you like darling!
sure, orange and black ^^
Green X_X
No thankyou, they're already done!
the colors of the wind
Well physically no. But I'd love to do a virtual nail polish. OMG if you go on disneychannel.com and go to the Lizzie McGuire section Miranda can paint your nails! Or you paint hers, I cant remember. Have fun! Id paint them bright pink.
yes please, How about red ; )
Orange!


I like that color.


lol.
Clear
Any color you want.
sure =D
Yes please! Can you do rainbow with little black diamonds on them?!
Blue for me please.
yupp too late i alredy colored mine da best color {{BLACK}} haaha
sorry, no





I'm a man.
to late.. already painted ((black))
Sure, pink please.
  • discount makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment