Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Do u Sometimes; ( Pick ur Nose ) OR ( Bite ur Finger Nails ) ?!?

I pick my lips.Do u Sometimes; ( Pick ur Nose ) OR ( Bite ur Finger Nails ) ?!?
i bite my finger nails alot it suxDo u Sometimes; ( Pick ur Nose ) OR ( Bite ur Finger Nails ) ?!?
Sometimes I bite my fingernails, but its not habitual or anything. I don't pick my nose...that's what a tissue is for. lol...ew thats gross. I saw a kid eat his booger the other day and I swear I thought I was gonna be sick.
i have been cursed with the horrible habit of biting my nails:]] jeje
Yeah, my nails are bitten on a regular basis.
I think every one does sometimes or another..
Both, all the time!!!!!!!!=)
I bite my finger nails all the time I cant help it.
I have this new habit of twisting my hair - drives me nuts, but I have to do it...
i pick my nose in private and i bite my finger nails in (private and public)
Yeah, It just has to happen sometimes.
I bite my nails. Terrible habit, I know. tried everything, but nothing really works for me....





LOL - maybe I need braces!
A sometimes. Rarely. I have braces so it is kinda hard to bite my nails, and I wouldn't anyways.
i bite my finger nails
I bite my nails sometimes. pick my nose. never
Not anymore, but I did fart on an elevator once just as I was getting off and a lady was getting on, wish I could have stayed and seen the expression on her face!

No comments:

Post a Comment