Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Guitar player- finger nails wearing?

hi im using my nails. i tap with them, which really beats them up. Im using sally hansons nail polish but it still really wears down. I dont want fake nails. Advice?Guitar player- finger nails wearing?
a small drop of crazy glue will make them bullet proof!Guitar player- finger nails wearing?
Even though you don't want them, fake nails are probably the best. I'm in pretty much the exact same situation as you, I even use the same strengthener. If you don't want fake nails, and your natural ones wear down too fast, you might try using a substitute material like cut up ping pong balls glued under the nail (what Don Ross uses). Or you could make your own acrylic nails but don't do them all girly, just paint them on halfway from the cuticle and file them to shape. no aesthetics there, only function.
i would say the same but he beat me 2 it lol.
  • discount makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment