Thursday, January 21, 2010

BLood under finger nails.?

2 of my nails look as if someone dabbed them with red nailpolish. Im pretty sure there is stained blood under them. I cannot remember how i got it because itsb een like that for a month or so. How can i get rid of it. Like i said its just like a big dot on my 2 fingernails its not covering the whole nail.BLood under finger nails.?
The exact same thing happened to me a couple of months ago. I jammed my fourth finger in a drawer and it bled under the nail (the blood didn't cover my whole nail either). After about a month or so I got really worried too-because the blood didn't go away. But I read somewhere on the internet that the blood is dry and the only way to get rid of it is to let the nail grow out. It worked! Even though it has been a long 4 months of waiting my nail finally grew out and the dried blood went with it. I am pretty sure the only way to make the blood go away is to let the nail grow out...unless you want to pull the nail completely off (which I would not recommend)





Hope I helped!BLood under finger nails.?
I'm so sorry about your problem! Try running water %26amp; trying to get it under your fingernails. If this doesn't work, I suggest you call your doctor, and make an appointment with him!


This may be caused because of an infection...





*Hope this Helps!*

No comments:

Post a Comment