Saturday, January 23, 2010

Men do like long finger nails,?

raked across your back..........Men do like long finger nails,?
you're reding my mindMen do like long finger nails,?
I think its ok for women to have slightly longer nails than mens. Very long nails come across to me as unattractive and and they usually are not as sanitary.
Sounds like it might hurt.


The deeper the better. As long as there are cuts and I can lick your fingers I suppose it's alright.
MMMMMMMM popping boils %26amp; blackheads,like bubblewrap! ;)
my boyfriend does
if they do then there gay
Hope they are scrupulously clean though
*eeeks!* but if I need some scratching, oh yeah that will do!
sounds dangerous.
If your sure
No thanx
Yeah it turns me on
Nop.
No,,I prefer curry
Yes please..dare ya ...hehehe
I don't
hell yes
I rather my nails short
no thanks I'll just sit here and drink

No comments:

Post a Comment