Thursday, January 21, 2010

My family and I ate dinner a Jack in the Box. I found a finger nail in my food after taking about 4 bites.?

Do you think I have a case? I was asked about compensation when I reported it....what a reasonable amount?My family and I ate dinner a Jack in the Box. I found a finger nail in my food after taking about 4 bites.?
You don't have a case. You weren't injured. You didn't choke on it. You should have returned the item and requested a new one at no cost to you... or it would have been offered. If you choked, got an injury (esp. if the injury required treatment), then you'd have a case. It would cost you more than you'd get even if you won a case for pain and suffering. I'd suggest chalking it up as a disgusting experience, a story to tell.... and a lesson learned.... Don't eat at fast food establishments!My family and I ate dinner a Jack in the Box. I found a finger nail in my food after taking about 4 bites.?
yes u do babes have a case
Sure you do, my friend had chicken nuggets, and it had body parts of a chicken in several of the nuggets, he took it to a lawyer, didnt get much money out of it but, he did get something.
EEWWW yes, you better nail'd it too!!!! :-)
don't eat fast food.
Not really. For you to have a case, you have to be able to prove you were harmed. Besides the yuck factor, where's the harm?





You are certainly entitled to some sort of compensation from the local Jack, like freebies or a gift certificate of some kind, but take this to court, and you'll lose, guaranteed.
its not theyer fault im shure you planted it
No proof - hope it was clean.
You have a case. I can't quote a figure as I do not know enough about these things. You could keep the nail and say you will send the story to the newspapers. That could make them think.

No comments:

Post a Comment