Thursday, January 21, 2010

Finger Nails - Brown Stripes?

On about 3 on my fingernails, I have brown strips. One of my fingernails show the brown strip really well, and I was just wondering if that's a problem? Should I be worried or anything? Should I go to a doctor? What's causing it? And is there anything I could use to take it away?Finger Nails - Brown Stripes?
I have no ideaFinger Nails - Brown Stripes?
You need to see a Doctor as this can be VERY Serious. It is a Virus That can turn into a flesh eating Bacteria. You NEED to see a Doctor. They will put you on a Very Strong antibotic.Make a Doctors apt. A.S.A.P.
Do you smoke? If you smoke it could be a nicotine stain. If all of your nails look the same then I would go to a doctor otherwise I wouldn't worry.
  • makeup uk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment