Thursday, January 21, 2010

Dont you dislike when somone cuts there toenails around you that is worse than cutting finger nails!?

Flying toenails gross me out no matter whatDont you dislike when somone cuts there toenails around you that is worse than cutting finger nails!?
yes, also pretty rude, too.Dont you dislike when somone cuts there toenails around you that is worse than cutting finger nails!?
it's gross,yes.
Especially if it's a stranger...and you're at the next table in a restaurant. I mean, how nasty can you be! There's nothing worse than a flying toenail landing in your soup! Or on your salad and you mistake it for a crouton! YUCK!
Absolutely
I live in an apartment. The maintenance personnel has a key to each apartment. One day I came home from work. On my kitchen cabinet was clipped toenails. I can't prove which one did it because the landlord swore none of them was in my apartment that day.





But yes, I did dislike that (A LOT). I was so mad I would make that SOB eat those toenails if I knew who did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment