Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do you have a bad habit... like biting your finger nails..?

I smoke ... but i don't call that a bad habbit . . more of I'm allowed one 'flaw' in myself.





I never gamble, go out binge drinking or anything so....


:-)Do you have a bad habit... like biting your finger nails..?
yea i bite my nails......nasty habit but i cant quit. ive tried to, but i just cant. its like me trying to quit biting my nails is like my mom tryin to quit smoking.Do you have a bad habit... like biting your finger nails..?
Funny that you ask, because I'm biting my nails right now.
Yep...I bit my fingernails, too...I have all my life. My parents made SUCH a huge deal over it when I was little that I think it only reinforced the habit in me...I don't know.


But when my kids started to bite their nails, I just ignored it...and whadya know??? Neither one of them bites their nails!


I still try to stop biting mine every now and then, but it just never seems to take...
when i'm stressed or what ever
yep, chewin on my hair when im bored.
smoking is the only one
Yeah I bite my finger nails...
cursing
that is mine !!
Smoking %26amp; cursing... I'm very good at both..

No comments:

Post a Comment