Thursday, January 21, 2010

Help needed with finger nails,?

when my fingernails get to the end of my fingers they start to bend down hill ive been to see a doctor he has no idea ive also asked my mate who is a nail tec she has no idea so can anyone hear help,Help needed with finger nails,?
I had to learn all of these when I trained as a tech.....It could just be you but it could also be an indicator of a problem, heart, liver, respiratory problems and vitamin B12 deficiency are all linked to downward curving nails. If you know you have a problem, say asthma, then its probably that but if you're worried, especially if its something that's come on recently ask your Dr again to just run some basic tests to rule everything out.


Help needed with finger nails,?
just the way they grow. nothing you can really do about them. i'd just cut them short and get acrylics.
my friend has that prob. interesting question. she just cuts them short but i think she bites them. eww.
well its the way they grow maybe get some fake ones!
have your thyroid checked my nails do that

No comments:

Post a Comment