Thursday, January 21, 2010

Guys do you like painted finger nails (on girls) or not?

if so which color and why.,? if not, why? oh and do you like them long or trimmed?Guys do you like painted finger nails (on girls) or not?
Not too long and darker reds. Because it's what I like, that's why.Guys do you like painted finger nails (on girls) or not?
im a grl but i'll give my oppinion on painted nails and so..... i noticed men get attracted to maybe hotpink nailpolish cuuz it gives who i hot looking flare and long nails but not to long and watch out no chipped nails please
I love it when girls have their nails painted. It makes them more sexier. I perfer white trimmed nails. As for toenails, I don't what color they are.
sometimes
are you serious? does it really matter what a guy thinks of a women's finger nail color?? don't mold yourself to what you think others ';like'; just be yourself and do what you want and what you like
Listen to Dj unk he likes girls who ';keep their nails done'; so I would say yea and they like the long sexy acrylics or however u spell it but nOt tOO LONG!! and as long as u dont scratch him
french manecure
I don't like it, but that's just my opinion.....
I like girls who paint their nails.





I like them red.








There's a particular name of a colour of red I like but it's for adults only.
french manicures
Hardly. I don't like makeup very much. Girls usually look better to me without all the makeup and jewelry
hi! i like painted fingers and long bcz our hands looking beautiful and i like pink,or light colours for unmarried girls and for married womens some dark colours .
I don't really like it. It's not natural and so because I play guitar.
If it is simple andd not over the top.
I couldn't give two squirts of duckshit if a girl does or doesn't paint her nails.
I am a mother of 2 teenagers 12 and 14. I don't allow them to wear nail polish. Its just a personal pref. They don't let them grow long and neither do I. Since I haven't allowed them their whole life to wear it, they now tell me how 'gross' it looks on other people when there's half the nail polish missing.
painted finger nails are so not natural!
Sure! They're nice if they're kept up. I especially like long fingernails (but not witch-like long) for back scratches (prrrr).
mostly no, sometimes painted is sexy though





also I like em short, except sometimes when they dig into my back its sexy

No comments:

Post a Comment