Saturday, January 23, 2010

May a sister teach me Genesis then cut my finger nails?

Only if you're both wearing figleaves.May a sister teach me Genesis then cut my finger nails?
Amy, Genesis is the first book of the Bible. Have you ever heard of The Holy Bible?


It's very famous.





It would indeed take a sister (nun) years to teach you about the whole book of Genesis. Scholars today are still learning about it.





You had best go to a nail salon and pay to get a manicure.May a sister teach me Genesis then cut my finger nails?
I can not see why not. I am on here and need to clean the black nail varnish off my nails is that a sin ??
Huh?
WHat is she doing cutting your finger nails? You can't do it!





I'd say that 1 on 1 teaching huh?





What in tarnations are the Catholics doing nowadays!?!!!
What's Genesis ?





Can some one tell me ?





xo.
  • makeup uk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment