Thursday, January 21, 2010

I Chew my finger nails....?

I don't bite them, but when I cut them off I chew them like gum for hours.


Do you?I Chew my finger nails....?
ya, they like never break and they are just recycling, lol


i wish i didnt


but they have like no flavor and they just give you something to doI Chew my finger nails....?
AHHHHHHHHHHH


i was chewing on a nail when i checked to see who got best answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


i have a problem

Report Abuse



EWW hell no
no, but i do bite my nails...
i wish,,,:(
i think i just puked a little in my mouth =X
Go cold turkey from chewing your nails.





It's easy.





This chew cure has a 100% success rate.





Next time you do a doggy doo patrol in the yard, don't use gloves.





Garanteed 100%





Danny.





.
Dip them in Tabasco sauce or put band aids on the tips. Maybe consult a doctor or other qualified professional.
I don't chew my nails, but I used to have a pet rat that would trim my cuticles for me.
umm...no I bite my nails...I don't understand what you mean when you say you chew on them..
no

No comments:

Post a Comment