Thursday, January 21, 2010

Do you keep one finger nail a little longer than the others so that you can pick your nose better?




Do you keep one finger nail a little longer than the others so that you can pick your nose better?
Lol no...I keep all my nails short as I work in the food industry! =)Do you keep one finger nail a little longer than the others so that you can pick your nose better?
ew icky


but i do know a guy who picks his nose with his tounge


we dont talk to him





ooh ooh answer mine!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
doesn't everyone?








NO. i don't.
That longer fingernail is not for picking my noze.





It's a trick I learned from a Messycan drug lord.
No. But thanks for making me feel slightly ill at the thought that some people do!
Yeah, one on my thumb...
Yeah on me pinky :)
lol..


NOO
no, but i will from now on.....
We all know you do!





Lol, i don't


I bite my nails


:(

No comments:

Post a Comment