Saturday, January 23, 2010

Itchy finger nails???!!!!!?

This may sound really bizzare, but i get itchy under my finger nails, both hands and have to use nail file or another nail to get under to scratch it, i feel really odd about this, don't think it serious enough to bother my GP, but just wondered if anyone knows why this is?Itchy finger nails???!!!!!?
Could you have an infection which is being spread by the use of the nail file? I would see your GP to get it checked out.Itchy finger nails???!!!!!?
It could be an infection, I would go get it checked out
I don't know if you do hand-washing or dishes. But bleach, soap-powders and strong detergents can do that to your fingers and hands. I used to get tiny little bumps on my hands and under my fingernails but since i use gloves feathers beads and all it has gone. Must be sooo irritating for you. I know it worried me. Good luck and i hope it goes away soon.:))
Could be a yeast infection, best to go to your gp, he'll prob be able to give you some cream to clear it.
Are they your real nail? If they are not, it could be a fungal infection.
It may be fungal infection. Make sure you dry your hands properly and keep them dry. You can try some fungal powder from good chemists. If they work, fine. But seek medical advice if you are still worried.
Ooh! How odd.........!





You aren't allergice to soap or shampoo or anything?
  • makeup uk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment