Saturday, January 23, 2010

What are the new fall colors for toe and finger nail polish?

Seventeen says... Pastels (Greys, pinks, blues)


InStyle says.... fun corals


cosmoGIRL! says.... deep reds and mohoganys.What are the new fall colors for toe and finger nail polish?
Hi... Tradition always ';dictates' darker colors for the Fall season... I'm sure nail polish / varish companies such as my favorite - OPI - will soon come out with a whole array of new shades. One I'm wearing now is called ';Don't Wine - Yukon Do It';. It is a darker shade of red for fall..(j.i.c. you were wondering - yes, I am a c/d - t/v and my toe nails are always ';done 365'; my long finger nails are done less fequently due to what society says must be).


But your better nail polish companies will once again give us a gorgeous shade selection to choose from shortly.


Enjioy.


Regards.


Rachelle In High Heels





What are the new fall colors for toe and finger nail polish?
My all time fav fall/winter nail color is OPI Im Not Really A Waitress, it always makes the Allure top color lists!
Dark colors. Plum, dark chocolate brown, chock gray....
gold

No comments:

Post a Comment