Saturday, January 23, 2010

Finger Nails messed up?

I decided to put on some fake nails the other day so I had a friend of mine do them for me well she messed them up and I had to pull then off a few hours later and then I had to file the glue of f . I really filed away to much of my nail and they are killing me(There pretty bad if I were to fill my nail anymore there would be a hole on top and my nails have pits and ridges now there smooth thats how bad they are.). I didnt file the tip I filed on top.





I was wondering how long it would take for my nails to get better or if they could get infected?


Or if this has happened to anyone else is there anything for the pain cause its really bothering me.Finger Nails messed up?
Yes, it could get infected. So keep them clean and as dry as possible. Do not put anything on your nail. They will feel better in a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment