Thursday, January 21, 2010

POLL: have you cut your finger nails?

Oh noooooo........I bite mine! :)POLL: have you cut your finger nails?
just yesterdayPOLL: have you cut your finger nails?
yes sometimes i do
Had to. Floyd the barber was complaining. ♥
I'm doing it this weekend they too long now.
Yes I clip them once a week.
yes, this morning
Recently, yes.
yes I do that once a week
Ever? yes,,,ahhhhh,,,,another useless question!!!!!!!
Before? Yes.
i usually have them filed when i get a chance to go get a manicure,otherwise i don't ever cut my own nails.I'm just so busy i should take more time out for myself...right???of course right??
not this week...before that yes it would suck for everyone if i hadnt managed that somehow. it would make for a nice defensive weapon though.
never......................they are 6ft long now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





lol








:-)
Yes, but not often. I play the guitar, and my fingernails are very important!








Edit: Why is it every question of yours I answer, I get a hundread thumbs down?
its our sem break soooo..nooo..but when classes were on going, we were required to cut it weekly..boohoo!
Yes i have cut my finger nails n_n
yes... and I resent myself every waking moment for it
No i file mine

No comments:

Post a Comment