Thursday, January 21, 2010

Guys: Have you ever had a partner who sharpened her finger nails before sex?

You lost me after Guys: Have you ever had a partner.Guys: Have you ever had a partner who sharpened her finger nails before sex?
yes, and I still have the scars


MOGuys: Have you ever had a partner who sharpened her finger nails before sex?
oh come on dude, i told you the scratch marks will eventually go away. nag nag nag
wow..that weird...
i alway sharpen . have to have proof i was there
Who gave you permission to ask a question about me?
Yes, because it intensified the orgasm when she dug them into my shoulders!!!
i don't think its good sex if i don't leave my mark
seemed like it - I wasn't very happy about it at the time - but now ......





many things improve with time don't they?
I know I do for my guy ...
Nope...Coz he doesn't like it...Do you think he's weird guys? I bet you're liking it? haha
Mine puts on an Astronaut suit...and then climbs into a sensory deprivation chamber...at the bottom of a mineshaft...





She has ';intimacy'; issues...
This is a serious question. Now let me ask you something... Does she use a little file or a 1500 watt grinding wheel? The reason I am asking is that you can actually have a fun light show if you use the wheel, just don't put any of that kerosene based aftershave on your nuts that night like you like to do.
^ Wow, and was it good for you? lol


Rough maybe a little, sharpened fingernails, no. lol Ouch!
If you think THAT'S bad, wait until you see what I do during the full moon.
I've never done that! However I do let my toenails grow long...





Have shredded many a sheet..
Yikes. No, can't say that I have. That is SO Freddy Krueger.
I'm really sick of you people leaving the lesbians out.
I usually sharpen my teeth right before a date, but that's just me.





Enjoy your day!
only dinglebury has left makes that I will treasure For-e-var
I prefer to use my toenails, but hey, whatever floats your boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment