Saturday, January 23, 2010

POLL: Do You Bite Your Finger Nails???

Yes nasty habitPOLL: Do You Bite Your Finger Nails???
I do it till my fingers hurt.POLL: Do You Bite Your Finger Nails???
as far as i can get them...!!!
No I don't
yeah sometimes...
Absolutely not....just love my nails....
Not in years -- %26amp; they become like little razors in no time.
No never have


touch wood


but i feel sorry for people who do!
Nope
yes
YES sometimes
No l don't.
No l don't.
Nope, does toe nail count? JK!
I agree with you!!!





the look of bitten nails is gross!!
yeah i do ...i know its such a bad habit
yep. :S
No i dont anymore, but i did for years, then I thought to myself


it's so DISGUSTING and you are always getting told off by people!





So that's when i stopped. Every time i got the urge i would just say to myself....';Westie just think of all the new things you'll be able to do!!!'; ........pick up things a lot easier, scratch when your itchy!....Oh and the BEST thing of all.....


..I'll be able to .......... get right up there and reach those hard to get itchy boogers!!
No never did that.
sadly yesss!!! i dont know how to stop =[ im have an addiction =[ and if i bite one i have to bite them all!!!!


its just so....tempting!!!! their just there....waiting telling me YOU KNOW U WANT Me
nope. used to, though.
I used to bite them until the cuticles would be bleeding..now i just pick at them..nervous habit
heavens noooo i have long pretty nails
No
yep!! i tried to let them grow but i bit them off 2 weeks later (longest streak!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment